Naomi Stolow photography, nature, wildlife and travel

16 January 2012

Reportage Photography - week 1

I think it was a moment of madness that made me enrol in the Reportage Photography course. In the first evening, there was a lot of talking about the weeks to come. The next 10 weeks will be all about theory and practice, focusing on the photographic narrative. We will select topics, prepare sessions, shoot and edit our own work, and then present it in class.  There is so much to think about! I don't know how on earth I'm going to get it all done, plus come up with my own personal project that will be shown at the end.

The first week's task is to take 15 images - each one having a different technical brief to fulfil.  Some tasks I didn't understand, some I didn't know how to approach and some I found impossible - but these are images I did manage to get, to my sort-of satisfaction. My neighbour's hairdresser got married on Saturday - and I was her plus one! 


















1 comment:

  1. Great pictures as always Nommie, you are definitely in the wrong job, you just have to be a photographer

    ReplyDelete

Comments: